The StandOut WorkshopsHalf-day and Full-day Sessions
Stand Out Workshop:
The signature workshop in the Stand Out series.
Own any presentation setting from center stage to the boardroom to daily one-on-one situations. Learn how to earn attention, and then how to hold it.
Learn to master intention and confidence. Tear away the myths that restrain and dull presentations (and presenters). It’s time to move confidently into the spotlight. Live demonstrations and exercises anchor this workshop.
- Learn a process to prepare for a variety of presentation opportunities
- Apply a model to organize and prioritize your material
- Use stories to make presentations more vivid and memorable
- Engage your audience. Hold their attention. Gain their buy-in.
- Use visualizing to clarify ideas, boost retention and enhance understanding
- Deliver strong openings that grab your audience’s attention
- Close in memorable ways that inspire and spark action
- Increase your confidence speaking in front of VIAs (Very Important Audiences)
Stand Out Workshop:
Sales Presentation Skills
Presentations are the cornerstone of any sales process. And sales is the front line of business competition where the best presenter usually wins. From generating interest to asking for the order, this workshop builds strong resilient sales muscles. Whether it’s a client meeting, product demo or a phone call, you will learn how to hold interest, emphasize value and amplify advantage in memorable ways. We tailor the workshop to all products, services and industries.
- Learn a process to prepare for sales presentations
- Use strategic sales stories to make presentations more memorable
- Engage your audience and gain their buy-in to win business
- Use visualization to create a sense of what could be with a new product
- Deliver strong openings that grab your a client’s or prospect’s attention
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Close to position yourself for the next step in the sales cycle
- Increase your confidence speaking in front of important audiences
Stand Out Workshop:
Want to increase sales activity? Leverage your entire staff. From specific products and services to entire brands, we teach non-sales staff how to start conversations, build referrals and willingly assume more responsibility for growing the business. Everyone has a role to play in business development. This workshop guides ALL employees to communicate a consistent message (not just the sales team) that differentiates themselves from the competition and drives a revenue stream of new business referrals.
- Start a conversation and generate interest with a new prospect
- Generate new prospects and referrals
- Represent your organization with credibility and confidence
Stand Out Workshop:
Keep change positive and prevent it from spawning turbulence in your organization. This workshop demonstrates and coaches the change leaders on how to articulate the organization’s future while uniting a workforce around a common vision. We clarify the key aspects of change management, what success looks like and how to protect an enterprise from common mistakes. We work with executives and management to help them communicate the desired business outcomes in a way that motivates people to action.
- Learn a model to organize your change communications
- Identify language and create content to influence and persuade the impacted groups
- Create a communications plan
- Practice delivering change messages
Available for Any Workshop
Add Coaching to Your Workshop
Want more time with a coach? Need a coach on-demand for your team? We have three, six and twelve month engagements. Whether your team is 6 people or 60, we can configure a solution that will fit you, your team and your specific needs. Let us help you strengthen your presentation muscles.
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 12 Months
We highlight tools and demonstrate skills.
We work with teams in Sales, Executive Leadership, Management, Customer Service, Development and Fundraising, Public Relations and Education. We believe in learning by doing which means we work primarily with small groups where we identify tools, tear down myths and open doors that streamline sales, command attention, improve clarity, provoke interest and underscore expertise — all while doing a little entertaining.
We are a rapid-response team for organizations who want to capitalize on the power of human communication.
Our Workshops are ideally suited for the modern business environment where everyone has the responsibility of being a spokesperson for a brand. Whether presenting in a boardroom, on stage or one-on-one, our StandOut Workshops help people present with purpose and passion.
Every employee wants to command attention and respect.
And there is no better way to do that than to communicate one’s expertise with confidence. Whether you’re educating or explaining, persuading or pitching, most people who assume the responsibility for presenting have expertise, but in some way lack a little confidence. Some might be a little timid, others might have genuine anxiety about even one-on-one or small group engagements. Our StandOut Workshops dramatically reduce these fundamental issues. We help people turn their competence into confidence.
Understand your audience like never before
Each audience is unique, but in most situations where you are “presenting” your audience wants you to succeed, not fail. You will learn to see audience as fans, not critics. Participants will learn to see their audience from a completely different perspective — one that doesn’t just reduce fears, but increases optimism and confidence. We pack a lot into each session and our track record for immediate skill development is best described by participants in their own words.
Put Presentation Power to Work
Our culture is built around our enthusiasm for building stand out presenters.